1. individuals, characters, folks 可换成 people , persons.
2. positive, favorable, rosy, promising, perfect, pleasurable, excellent, outstanding, superior 可换成 good.
3. dreadful, unfavorable, poor, adverse, ill 可换成 bad（如果bad做表语，可以用be less impressive替换。）
4. an army of, an ocean of, a sea of, a multitude of, a host of, if not most 可换成 many.
5. a slice of, quiet a few 可换成 some.
6. harbor the idea that, take the attitude that, hold the view that, it is widely shared that, it is universally acknowledged that 可换成 think。
7. affair, business, matter 可换成 thing.
8. shared 可换成 common .
9. reap huge fruits 可换成 get many benefits.
10. for my part ,from my own perspective 可换成 in my opinion.
11. Increasing(ly), growing 可换成 more and more
12. little if anything 或 little or nothing 可换成 hardly.
13. beneficial, rewarding 可换成 helpful.
14. shopper, client, consumer, purchaser 可换成 customer.
15. overwhelmingly, exceedingly, extremely, intensely 可换成 very.
16. hardly necessary, hardly inevitable…可换成 unnecessary, avoidable.
17. indispensable 可换成 necessary.
18. sth appeals to sb, sth exerts a tremendous fascination on sb 可换成sb take interest in / sb. be interested in.
19. capture one’s attention 可换成 attract one’s attention.
20. facet, demension, sphere 可换成 aspet.
21. be indicative of, be suggestive of, be fearful of 可换成 indicate,suggest, fear.
22. give rise to, lead to, result in, trigger 可换成 cause.
23. There are several reasons behind sth 可换成…reasons for sth.
24. desire 可换成 want.
25. pour attention into 可换成 pay attention to.
26. bear in mind that 可换成 remember.
27. enjoy, possess（过程） 可换成 have 。
28. interaction 可换成 communication.
29. frown on sth 可换成 be against , disagree with sth .
30. as an example 可换成 for example, for instance.
31. next to / virtually impossible 可换成 nearly / almost impossible.
32. regarding / concerning 可换成 about.
33. crucial /paramount 可换成 important.
34. 第一（in the first place/the first and foremost）；第二（there is one more point, I should touch on, that…）；第三（the last but not the least）.
35. assiduous 可换成 hard-working.
36. arduous 可换成 difficult.
37. underdeveloped / financially-challenged 可换成poor（因为poor通常含有贬义）.
38. demonstrate / manifest 可换成 show.
39. invariably 可换成 always.
40. perilous / hazardous可换成 dangerous.
41. formidable 可换成 difficult.
42. quintessential 可换成 typical（举例时经常用，例如：a quintessential example should be cited that=for example; for instance）.
43. distinguished 可换成 famous.
44. feasible 可换成 possible.
45. consequently, accordingly 可换成 so.
46. 得出结论，用Results indicate, infer, suggest, imply that……
Much of the research in sexual selection in the last two decades has examined how a female’s preference that does not influence her immediate reproductive success can still evolve if it is genetically correlated with another character under direct selection.(不要每次写到研究时总用study，可以用些其它的词汇，比如examine，work。)
Two hypotheses for female preference evolution—runaway sexual selection and good genes selection—state that preferences evolve indirectly because they are genetically correlated with male traits that are under direct selection; that is, the preferences themselves are not under direct selection.(在引述别人的观点时，如果不能完全同意，使用state 比show更加中立些。)
Studies of receiver biases suggest that such analogies might not be broadly applicable.(suggest,又一种较为客观的引述观点的表达方法。)
Burley argued that the preference for red beaks is adaptive because it indicates male health, and this preference is then transferred to leg-band color.(argue,引用别人观点的又一表述。)
According to the anti-monotony hypothesis, habituation plays an important role in the evolution of complex vocalizations in songbirds: Increased song complexity reduces habituation of neighboring males and courting females.(根据…)
Previous studies of acoustic and bioluminescent interactions had emphasized potential advantages to group-signaling organization, such as minimizing predation, preserving species-specific signal characters, or increasing the attractiveness of the group.(带有小小的强调)
48.常见的连接词有，However, also, in addition, consequently, afterwards, moreover, Furthermore, further, although, unlike, in contrast, Similarly, Unfortunately, alternatively, parallel results, In order to, despite, For example, Compared with, other results, thus, therefore……用好连接词能使文章层次清楚，意思明确。比如，叙述有时间顺序的事件或文献，最早的文献可用AA advocated it for the first time.接下来可用Then BB further demonstrated that. 再接下来，可用Afterwards, CC……如果还有，可用More recent studies by DD……