近年在Nature子刊等高水平期刊上发表SCI收录论文30余篇。目前兼任中国微生物学会等多个专业学会常务委员、委员、理事；华大生命科学研究院外聘教授；Foodborne Pathogens and Disease, Frontiers in Veterinary Medicine，Frontiers in Microbiology等杂志学术Guest Editor、编委；Infection & Immunity、Food Microbiology等20余种国际学术期刊的审稿人。
Job Openings: Postdoc Fellows, Research Assistants, and Ph.D. students, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China 3 postdoc fellows, 1-2 Research Assistants, and 2 Ph.D. students in the field of
1) Including Bioinformatics, Bacterial genomics, Metagenomics, Computational and Biostatistics skills with Python or Perl or R programming.
2) Including General Microbiology, Bacterial Genetics, Cellular Biology, Immunology.
are immediately available.
These terms are not limited to Ph.D. students.
1) Genomic Epidemiology of global Salmonella isolates.
2) Metagenomic approach in the understanding of AMR foodborne bacterial migrations via the food-chain.
3) Mechanisms for the development and dissemination of bacteria antimicrobial resistance along the food chain.
4) Allelic functional variation for Salmonella virulence genes.
5) The mechanism by which regulated nontyphoid Salmonella invasive infections.
6) Culturomics: application in domesticated and companion animals.
• The candidate is required to have a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in biology or medical or veterinary science. (Research assistant needs a Master Degree)
• Excellent scientific track record, including at least one publication as the first author in high quality, peer-reviewed international journals.
• Prior experience with research areas involving Computational Biology and Mathematics would be considered a distinct advantage.
• Prior experience in bacterial is not essential but would be considered an advantage.
• The candidate should be able to conduct independent and creative research, demonstrate scientific productivity, and show good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• An analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
• Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility, and confidence.
Place of employment and work
Place of employment and work:
The employment is for 2-6 years and at ZJU (http://www.zju.edu.cn/russisch/), Zhejiang University (global ranking ~50), located in eastern coast China (30 min high-speed train to Shanghai). Hangzhou (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEg4jEVdNdw) ranks one of the best city for living in China. Excellent postdoc fellows can be promoted as the research associate professor and a tenured position at ZJU.
Terms of salary and employment:
Salary, pension, and terms of employment will be in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The ZJU Academics Central organization, and will also adjust with the experience of the candidate. Currently, the annual salary is around 180,000 – 300,000 RMB (around 25,000 – 50,000 US dollar) plus benefits. Students are under terms of the international college of ZJU.
Your application should be submitted electronically, and your application should include the following documents:
1. Motivated letter of application, including an outline for research projects of interest
2. Curriculum vitae, incl. education and experience
3. List of publications
4. Letters of recommendation
5. Names and contact details for two referees
For further information about the positions and PIs (https://person.zju.edu.cn/en/myue#903634), please contact email@example.com
Deadline for application: July 1st, 2021